Our latest High Speed Envirocure inks have been formulated for ultra fast curing for the fastest Sheetfed and Web applications on paper and folding carton substrates, while taking the environment into consideration. Envirocure inks demonstrate much improved ink/water balance for better control at high running speeds, while needing few press sheets to achieve color strength on start up.
- • Outstanding rub-resistance and adhesion
• Excellent cure response allowing the fastest production speeds
• Good transfer and flow properties
• Excellent gloss
• Optimum trapping quality with interstation curing
- • Finishing friendly and laser safe upon curing
• Negligible to Zero VOC content
• Formulated with soya and bio-renewable content
• Excellent dot integrity
• Resists misting at the high speeds
• Can be used in non-contact food container applications
Envirocure is available in a 4/C process series, dense black, and Pantone shades. Fade resistant colors are available upon request. Please note that while Envirocure inks will work on some treated plastics, foils, and other non-absorbent substrates, we recommend pre-testing prior to production to determine proper formulation.
Store in a cool, dry area. Avoid exposure to direct light. When stored as recommended, shelf live is six months.
As with all UV inks, Envirocure inks may cause skin and eye irritation upon contact. Follow proper handling procedures outlined in the MSDS.proper handling procedures outlined in the MSDS.