New-Gen XLT UV Inks for Paper Labels and Board
Gans Ink and Supply Company is introducing our just released, New-Gen XLT ink system. New-Gen XLT is designed for the production of paper products and boxes, on most presses utilizing LED curing systems. These inks can be designed to either wet trap, or dry trap in line. This product exhibits very fast cure, even when printing 400% or more coverage. If you are considering purchasing an LED offset press to produce boxes, labels or commercial printed products, please give the Gans team a call.
- • Excellent cure response with end of press curing
• 380-395nm light range of focus
• Optimal wet and dry trap quality
• Also cures under conventional UV lamps
- • Longer life cycle than conventional UV inks systems
• Different tack sequence systems available
• Process and Pantone colors available
his system is available in a variety of 4/C process sequences and PMS mixing colors to suit each applicationmentioned above. Please contact your local representative for appropriate formula numbers.
As always, store in a cool, dry area. Avoid exposure to direct light. When stored as recommended, shelf life is six months.
As with all Ultraviolet Curable inks, New-Gen XLT may cause skin and eye irritation upon contact. Follow proper handling procedures outlined in the MSDS.