Our revolutionary new ink system from the Gans R&D Team is designed for multiple plastic substrates and printing applications. This new system out-performs all of our current systems for printing in a variety of markets! Whether you manufacture secure cards, gift cards, or flat sheet plastics, or point of purchase banners, Plastick MQ will fit the bill.
Plastick MQ’s application features:
- • Fade and weather resistance for outdoor exposure with special formulations
• Adhesion exceeding competitive Inks on PVC, PP, PE, polystyrene etc.
• Better water profile and overall press performance
• Economical formulations available when heat and bleed resistance is not a consideration
• Peel Strength exceeding competitive Inks when cured at a minimum of .7 W/CM2-UVA
• Heat & Bleed resistance needed for Card Lamination while being finishing friendly
• Out performs current systems in press polishing applications
This system is available in a variety of 4/C process sequences and mixing colors to suit each application mentioned above. Please contact your local representative for appropriate formula numbers.
As always, store in a cool dry area and avoid direct sunlight. When stored as recommended, shelf life is 6 months.
As with all Ultraviolet Curable inks, Plastick MQ may cause skin and eye irritation upon contact. Follow proper handling procedures outlined in the MSDS.